Hi all i have written a simple flex applcation and i am using a Caringorm
framework.
In my command class i am parsing a xml response and cretating about 100 value
object  and iam adding these object in a ArrayCollection which is bind to some
gird . when i enters in execute method i explicitly remove each object from
collection like this

for( var k:int = 0 ; k < model.objArrCollModelsVO.length ;k++ )

{

    var obj:Object = model.objArrCollModelsVO.removeItemAt( k );

    trace( "GOing to Remove " + obj.name );

    obj = null ;

}

but these are objects are not garbage collected and remians in memory can any
one tell how to resolve this problem b/c  my application is getting very slow
if  my commnd class runs more than 6 times  Or any one can send some good
tutorial about Garbage collection in Flex

Thanks in Advance

Parkash ARjan...