Well spotted!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fotis Chatzinikos
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 7:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Objects are not Garbage Collected

  very quickly, objArrCollModelsVO seems like an arraycollection...

  are you sure that your for loop removes all references?

  if item 0 is removed, item 1 becomes 0, so next time when you remove 1 you
are in reality removing 2 and so on...

  try:

  for( var k:int = model.objArrCollModelsVO.length ; k >= 0 ;k-- )
  {