I recently began using Eclipse for dev (for VSS CVS stuff).  There
was an error (on project load) and I googled how to fix the error.
It said edit the eclipse.ini file (in eclipse install directory) and
add
 -clean
at the top of the file.  Run eclipse, then close it down, edit the
eclipse.ini file and remove
 -clean
(basically reset it to what it was).

When I did this, my "terminate debug" button worked again! :D  Now
when I click it, it shuts down the window running the debug session.
I'd assume if you're using FB3, you can do the same thing to the
FlexBuilder.ini file (in the FB3 install dir) and it should do the
same thing (give the ability to terminate the app).
Just thought someone else could use the info! :D

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "nathanpdaniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Is there a debug termination "button" I've been missing?  I run
VS.NET
> which has debugging where you can TERMINATE the application or
DETATCH
> the application.  All I've ever seen in Flex 3 is a DETATCH.  Or
> rather - it used to be TERMINATE (I think), now it's just DETATCH.
Did