Hi Guys
I am moving data from one list(A) to another(B) using drag-drop
manager. The data is showing fine in both the lists, it is basically
moving the selected entries form one list to another. Now my
requirement is as soon as user clicks on a 'Add Button' , my code
should put all the entries in list B in an array. Basically i want to
retrieve the contents of List B (which were dragged from List A) and
put them in an array.
Also is there any way to empty the filled list too. I like if user
hits 'Cancel' button the List B should be empty.
Please let me know if you have any idea about the solution of above
problems.
Thanks
Anuj