Even though this is absolutely a preview / research project at the moment.
Adobe Alchemy (http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/alchemy/):
"Welcome the preview release of codename "Alchemy." Alchemy is a research
project that allows users to compile C and C++ code that is targeted to run
on the open source ActionScript Virtual Machine (AVM2). The purpose of this
preview is to assess the level of community interest in reusing existing C
and C++ libraries in Web applications that run on Adobe(R) Flash(R) Player and
Adobe AIR(R)."

Alchemy will allow you to take a c++ SSH library, such as
http://www.netsieben.com/products/sshlib/.  I haven't tested this, it's just
a concept.  But it seems like it might work.  It might be able to give you
the SSH interaction you're looking for within Flash.