Hi Don,

Thanks for the reply.
This isn't what I'm after though... I'm looking for a way to display the
datatip but only display the target of the datatip, without the bubble and
the leading line from the target to the bubble.
Or if there's a different approach other than datatips...

I would have extended the DataTip or something, but I don't have access to
the charting source for some reason...

Sefi