Hi Vivian,

I guess I'm not doing a very good job of making myself clear, please excuse
me - english is not my first language.
Anyway, A chart datatip has 3 parts: the bubble with the text area, the
marker on the series itself and the line that connects the two.

I would like to display the datatip, but only with the marker on the series
itself, without the bubble or the connecting line.

Sefi