Where did you find that note?

Can you perhaps post a sample code with the problem? I tried to reproduce
the problem without success. I have this test app that is working perfectly:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="vertical">

    <mx:ArrayCollection id="ac">
        <mx:String>3</mx:String>
        <mx:String>8</mx:String>
        <mx:String>1</mx:String>
        <mx:String>4</mx:String>
        <mx:String>7</mx:String>
        <mx:String>2</mx:String>
    </mx:ArrayCollection>

    <mx:ListCollectionView id="lcv" list="{ac}">
        <mx:sort>
            <mx:Sort>
                <mx:SortField name="{null}" numeric="true" />
            </mx:Sort>
        </mx:sort>
    </mx:ListCollectionView>

    <mx:HBox>
        <mx:List id="list" dataProvider="{lcv}" />
        <mx:List dataProvider="{ac}" />
    </mx:HBox>

    <mx:Button label="remove" enabled="{list.selectedIndex >= 0}"
click="lcv.removeItemAt(list.selectedIndex)" />
</mx:Application>

Haykel Ben Jemia

Allmas
Web & RIA Development