Hi friends,

    I read Alex's PseudoThread blog and it is quite useful information. My
frustration starts with Flex consumer that receives 25-30 messages/Second.
Depending on this messages i run some special effects like move , rotating
etc. Everything is working fine. But my user can't input or open dialog etc
when this effects and consumer is running. I tried with event priorities but it
is not helping. Let me know your views. Welcome for your vital suggestions.
 Thanks,

with Regards,
Jitendra Jain

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/