Don’t run effects while the user is working.  There is an IDLE event that will
tell you that the user isn’t typing or moving the mouse

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
jitendra jain
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 9:36 PM
To: flex group flex
Subject: [flexcoders] Multithreading Concept in Flex

Hi friends,

    I read Alex's PseudoThread blog and it is quite useful information. My
frustration starts with Flex consumer that receives 25-30 messages/Second.
Depending on this messages i run some special effects like move , rotating etc.
Everything is working fine. But my user can't input or open dialog etc when
this effects and consumer is running. I tried with event priorities but it is
not helping. Let me know your views. Welcome for your vital suggestions.

Thanks,

with Regards,
Jitendra Jain

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India
Messenger.<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_1/*http:/in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/>