Huh, I guess I did not understand what he was saying.  I will look into that.

Thanks,

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of valdhor
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 9:50 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: How to display special characters like ° in ComboBox
list

Tracy

Aaron is right. Just copy and paste into ActionScript. Vis:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="absolute"
backgroundColor="#FFFFFF"
    creationComplete="onCreationComplete()">
    <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
            private function onCreationComplete():void
            {
                 var myDP:Array = [{data:"0", label:"0°F"},{data:"20",
label:"2°F"}];
                 myComboBox.dataProvider = myDP;
            }
        ]]>
    </mx:Script>
    <mx:ComboBox id="myComboBox" x="100" y="200" rowCount="2" prompt="ComboBox
Test"/>
</mx:Application>

Steve