Hi,

First person, a new flex developer, so bare with me!

I’m using a webservice defined in ‘index.mxmlcalled ”eventsService”. Now I previously had a datagrid within this file which had the dataprovider set as: service_Events.GetEventDetails.result.diffgram.NewDataSet.Table This all worked fine.

Problem is, I now want to separate my app into components. How do I now access that service?

I’ve tried mx.core.Application.application.service_Events.GetEventDetails.result.diffgram.NewDataSet.Table, however I get the “changes to unknown property..” warning, and the datagrid won’t update.

What’s the best way to do this?

Cheers,

Steve