Hey all,
I am building a sitemap tool in Flex 3. I want to be able to control all of
the icons at runtime based on the data provided back to Flex from ColdFusion
(XML).

I have managed to get the leaf nodes icons controlled by the data provider,
but I cannot find a way to affect the folder icons at run time only
globally. By that I mean, I can set each and every leaf to any icon I
choose, but I can only get my folders to have one global look. I need to be
able to define what icon to use for each folder, as in this case each folder
represents a parent page and will have a status associated with it (active,
locked, publishing, etc...)

Any one found a way to handle it ?

=]

--
Alan Rother
Adobe Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer