From: Alan Rother <alan.rot...@gmail.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:11:11 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] - Tree Component Styling issue

Hey all,

I am building a sitemap tool in Flex 3. I want to be able to control all of the
icons at runtime based on the data provided back to Flex from ColdFusion (XML).

I have managed to get the leaf nodes icons controlled by the data provider, but
I cannot find a way to affect the folder icons at run time only globally. By
that I mean, I can set each and every leaf to any icon I choose, but I can only
get my folders to have one global look. I need to be able to define what icon
to use for each folder, as in this case each folder represents a parent page
and will have a status associated with it (active, locked, publishing, etc...)

Any one found a way to handle it ?

=]

--
Alan Rother
Adobe Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer