Not sure how to implement this. I want to have a button, that has an
option for a drop down list that may display other options. For
example, and "Add" button, with the option to "Add Based on Selected
Record" .... similar to the Run button in Flex Builder, where you can
select the green arrow to run the default application, or the down
arrow for choices of which Flex app to run.

Seems like you could use a combo box or list combined with a button,
I'm just not really sure where to start .. any help would be
appreciated !!