Hey Tyler

I work on ubuntu Hardy...running flex sdk 3.2, air 1.5 and flashplayer 10.

Seems like your biggest issue is that you need debug player installed.
You can download the debug player, and un tar. then goto
flash_player_10_linux_dev/plugin/debugger/install_flash_player_10_linux and
run sudo sh flashplayer-installer in terminal. Follow the prompts, and
you should be set.

With regards to your eclipse version...they say 3.3 or higher....but.
I've done numerous installs, and it seems like Europa 3.3 is the
happiest with Flex plugin.

I hope this answers some of your questions...

Yuri

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tyler Kocheran" <rfkroc...@...> wrote:

> Now, before I start, I know that FlexBuilder Linux is in beta still
and a
> lot of stuff isn't working. With that said, I'm experiencing a lot of
> problems that I don't think other people are experiencing.
>
> I'm using Ubuntu as my OS, and Ganymede for my Eclipse version with
Flash
> Player 10 release version. (I can't seem to install Flash 10 Debug
Players,
> does anyone know how to do that on Ubuntu?) When I try to compile my
> application, it launches fine (when i "Run" it, not when I "Debug" it.
> Debugging doesn't work because I don't have a debug player installed.)
> However, I'm getting nothing when it runs, just a big blue
application that
> does nothing. I can't visually add anything to the display list, I
can't log
> anything out to Arthropod, I basically can't do anything.
>
> When I try to embed my application via SWFObject, that's no working
either.
> I get the alternative content every time.
>
> Now here are my questions, I'm going to try and discover the answers
ASAP