Just general stability, which is (AFAIK) all the fault of the Eclipse team
and Apple HQ's low-prioritising of Java, not Adobe's. And IIRC there's a
small part of the web service -> AS3 generation stuff missing, but it's
never been part of my workflow so I can't remember what that is. It's in the
archives for the list though.