From: Jim Hayes <j...@primalpictures.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 4:04:20 AM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Any Developers on a Mac?

General
platform discussions aside, what is it that makes flexbuilder “slightly
worse” on mac than it is in windows?
I’m considering trying out a macbook
pro as my next laptop (been on windows, sometimes linux, for past ten years or
so),
butmost of my work is in flexbuilder these days so it would be nice
to know.
Many thanks!

-----Original
Message-----