Hi Nate,

Actually I am trying to call an application and update the application
using the activexobject.

The application has an OLE Object model set up. So it has certain
methods exposed which I can access using the activexobject in jscript.

You can take and example of calling Excel.Application and updating the
excel document.

I hope you are getting an idea what exactly I am trying to do.

Let me know if you need any more information. I was trying to use
html. But if I can achieve without using html it would be great. In
short I need to call an application on my PC and update it using its
OLE object.

Thanks
Pratik