I suspect this cannot work, mostly since the browser in air would have to be
cross platform and OLE objects are windows based. you can reverse this of
course and embed the whole flex application into a win app as an ActiveX
control and then use browser active X control as well. not nearly as nice
nor neat ofcourse.

--
j:pn
\\no comment