On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Alan Shaw <noden...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The dataProvider would be like a Tree's, so for example an array where some
> of the elements are leaves (-> buttons in the bar) and some are arrays (->
> dropdown lists in the bar) (no deeper arrays, and no folder names).  I want
> the user to be able to choose a single leaf item from the set, either by
> clicking one of the buttons or by choosing an item in one of the dropdown
> lists.

All I can say is that you'll have to extend the NavBar class and
implement something like a ToggleButtonBar that uses ComboBox as a
"nav item" in a sophisticated way. It's doable. Essentially what
you're looking for is a cross between a MenuBar and a ToggleButtonBar,
so I would draw inspiration from those two components.

Manish

--
http://manishjethani.com/