The fl.* package is not included in the Flex SDK.
Kirupa's Forum has a thread discussing this.
http://www.kirupa.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-268080.html

I have CS4 on my machine... however... if you don't want to go out and buy
it... I don't think there is any issue with installing the Trial Version and
grabbing the classes.

But, if you're looking for some tweens and transition classes, you could
also use Grant Skinner's GTween package.

http://gskinner.com/libraries/gtween/

HTH,
Nate

--