Hello,

I am using custom cursors with CursorManager, but I would like the hand
cursor to override the default (custom) for some controls similar to the way
editable text overrides the default cursor with the text indicator. Normally
I would just set buttonMode="true" useHandCursor="true" but it doesn't work
with custom cursors. Is there a built in way to force this behavior, or will
I have to build a mechanism into my on cursor system with rollOver/rollOut
events on each of the controls I want a hand cursor on?

Thanks for any advice!
~Aaron