> So can "command proxy" execute something I talk above?

Yes it can, because it has full access to the desktop (within user
permissions). I'm not sure if Java has the ability to use ActiveX
objects, but I believe it does. There is a .NET command proxy concept
out there too, but it isn't as developed/advanced as the Java one.

> But if I create web
> app, and run in IE (I accept the app only run in Windows, with Office
> is installed) can the app has upload ability?

Yes, as long as the server you are uploading to has a crossdomain.xml
file that allows access.

Personally, given you have accepted the constraints of Windows only,
and are willing to have a desktop app, I'd take a look at creating a
Java/.NET app instead if you have the skills available there. It would
be a lot easier and have access to ActiveX, and with WPF, you even get
the cool UI stuff that Flex/Flash has. Both Java and .NET apps have
the ability to launch from the browser too - Java Web Start and
ClickOnce respectively.

Silverlight won't help here btw, only full blown WPF apps will.