Hi guys

I'm dealing with an advanced datagrid, that has numerous fields. Each
field has a search control as header renderer. The header control's
values are used in the arraycollection's filterFunction.

Some fields have two values, eg: 155 (160), representing typical value
(guaranteed value). My client doesn't want the guaranteed value
displayed, but the data needs to be available for the filterFunction.

Can anyone suggest a good way of dealing with this...making the "()"
value invisible, yet having it available to the arraycollection's
filterFunction?

Any suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated...

Thanks

Yuri