From: "cox.blair" <blair....@luminultra.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 14:21:38 -0000
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex Builder 3 on Mac and Win at same time?

Hi folks,

Bit of an issue here. We have a project that requires us to begin
working with an ASP.net server. I'm currently using the Mac version of
FB3 and so far I haven't been able to determine how to continue using
the Mac version while creating a new project tailored to ASP?

When we purchased FB3, I downloaded both the Mac version and the PC
version. I have Parallels installed on my Mac, so I'm running
WindowsXP as well, can I install FB3 on the WinXP side without causing
any issues? Technically, it is the same as installing the program
twice on two machines, but how else can I get around this?

Am I missing a way to continue using the Mac version and to connect to
a remote ASP server without causing problems? Haven't figured it out yet.

Thanks,