Also, if you do that in a SWF that doesn't actually *use* the TextInput
symbol, the class won't be compiled in. Try adding a reference to TextInput
- not just an import, you actually have to have a reference. "import
mx.controls.TextInput; TextInput;" should do it.

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Like the cut of my jib? Check out my Flex blog!

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: j...@gfunk007.com
:: http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/
:: http://twitter.com/sophistifunk