Well if you're working against MXML and don't also have a compiled .SWF for
that application, you're just going to have to hard-reference everything you
might need, or load it from the Flex library SWC (a SWC is just a .SWF and
an XML file in a zip)

Failing that, since it sounds like you're doing analysis, just run your code
against all the UIComponents in the framework, and just keep the data :)

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Like the cut of my jib? Check out my Flex blog!

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: j...@gfunk007.com
:: http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/
:: http://twitter.com/sophistifunk