Ah, I forgot about outerDocument, as I'm one of those "loose-coupling nazi"
types and don't use it :)

Of course, being a louse-coupling nazi has it's upside, in Smartypants-IOC
:)

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Like the cut of my jib? Check out my Flex blog!

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: j...@gfunk007.com
:: http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/
:: http://twitter.com/sophistifunk