Yep I have the same problem and get the same error. But funny enough, my app
works perfectly with Flash Player 9, but fails with Flash Player 10 throwing
"Error: Error #2176: Certain actions, such as those that display a pop-up
window, may only be invoked upon user interaction, for example by a mouse
click or button press."

-Mika