Finally I got it working. Here is my library component:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:TitleWindow xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="vertical"
    close="PopUpManager.removePopUp(this)" showCloseButton="true"
borderStyle="solid" borderThickness="2"
    headerColors="[#000000,#D2CEB2]" minHeight="400" minWidth="500"
    backgroundColor="#F8F8DD" verticalAlign="top">
    <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
            import mx.managers.PopUpManager;
        ]]>
    </mx:Script>
</mx:TitleWindow>

and here is a component in my development project:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<customPopupWindow xmlns="modulecode.*"
xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
        width="400" height="300" verticalCenter="yes">
</customPopupWindow>

It gets compiled without errors, but when I run it I dont see any
colors or borders settings being inherited. All I have is a plain
popup with no custom settings. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "markgoldin_2000"
<markgoldin_2...@...> wrote:

> Ok, here is my modified code:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <modulecode:popupTitleWindow
> xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
>       layout="absolute" width="400" height="300"
> xmlns:modulecode="UFDCommonLib.src.modulecode.*">
> </modulecode:popupTitleWindow>
>
> and the message is:
> Unable to locate specified base
> class 'UFDCommonLib.src.modulecode.popupTitleWindow' for component
> class 'saveAsPriceList'.      UFDPortal/src   saveAsPriceList.mxml
>       Unknown 1233004480341   1143

popupTileWindow