You could probably use the tz database [
http://www.twinsun.com/tz/tz-link.htm ]. Download the data archive [
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2009a.tar.gz ] which contains different
files with time zone information. The file 'zone.tab' contains geographic
coordinates for the principal locations of the zones (perhaps you can use
this data). The other files contain time zone data (GMT offsets and other
data). I think the 'Zone' entries are what you need.

Haykel Ben Jemia

Allmas
Web & RIA Development
http://www.allmas-tn.com