Well, that was really old way to do it in IE5. You can use more reliable way
with our HTMLPrinting.com control we released for IE about 8 years ago (
yep, still works ) - at least you will get templates and control of what and
how you will print - suppression of the dialog is 20% of the task, real
control of the paper size/orientation, margins, trays, duplex,  etc are
really necessary - not to mention printer queue management.
Regards,
Anatole Tartakovsky
Farata Systems