Hi all...

Was wondering if this was at all possible...
I have a stylesheet that defines a number of settings. One of them
being a background image to be used for a component.

If I use any of the container classes and set the styleName = 'newStyle'
and then in my css have
.newStyle
{
 backgroundImage:Embed('../libs/bgAgree.png');
}
then I can see an image as the background.

For most of my needs, the UIComponent is just fine and lightweight.
Problem is, if I define styleName = 'newStyle' on a UIComponent, the
background image never shows. I know there is no backgroundImage
property of the UIComponent. I've tried implementing the IStyleClient
& ISimpleStyleClient but I still cannot set the backgroundImage of a
UIComponent through CSS.
I've had to resort to using a Box container, adding that to the
UIComponent and set the style on the Box.
Seems a bit overkill for just wanting to get a background image styled
through CSSon a UIComponent.

Is there such a way to define a backgroundImage on a UIComponent
controlled through css???

cheers & thx
erick :)