--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "guy.tomer" <guy.to...@...> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know a way to add headers to a soap request when:
> 1. The headers are not defined in the wsdl
> 2. We obviously don't want to change the generated flex builder
> classes.
>
> Thanks!
> Guy

Did some more digging. Very annoying! it seems like it's possible when
working with WebService in the mxml. However, when generating proxies
they wrap an AbstractWebService and then although one can get access
by calling getWebService()and then addHeader() things doesn't work.

Can't find any formal note about it from Adobe. I'll still be glad to
any assistance.