I have been trying to do this for a while myself (Specifically I have
a requirement to send WS-Security headers for the Web Service I am
trying to use.

The only thing I have found so far is this blog post:

http://www.svendens.com/?p=20

I have not had a chance to try it yet but if you do, please let me
know your results.

HTH

Steve