You'll have to specify x, y, width, and height (or reimplement the
container's side of the component sizing and validation lifecycle), but for
the most part it should work.

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
  -  j...@joshmcdonald.info
  -  http://twitter.com/sophistifunk
  -  http://flex.joshmcdonald.info/