Clearly this is an issue with 64Bit systems. Here's a band-aid
solution that worked for me and might help others out until a solution
is implemented.

from: http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-16240
Open Project Properties.
Click on Resource.
Resize the properties window making it as thin as it will go.
Click on Builders and now resize the window nice and wide.
Click on Flex Build Path and as if by magic the properties are there.