Yes, I found the link.  Is that good enough for us to assume it is
open-source?  The code itself does suggest that it is open-source, and
that we can use it as is, etc.

It was developed with Flex 2.  Can I use something that was created in
Flex 2, inside Flex 3?  I did get some warnings about deprecated tags
and it selected a change to the name for Flex3, which seemed to work
fine.  As a rule, will it be possible to use Flex 2 apps and edit them
in Flex 3?
Thanks,
Bruce

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Haykel BEN JEMIA <hayke...@...> wrote:

> There is a link to download the source to the right, just above
> "Categories".
>
> Haykel Ben Jemia
>
> Allmas
> Web & RIA Development
> http://www.allmas-tn.com
>

> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 3:51 AM, brucewhealton
>
> >   Hi,
> > I thought the flexbook was open-source but I cannot find that
> > information on the page now. I just seem to remember it being open
> > source.
> > Does anyone know?
> > Bruce
> >

> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,