Hi helper,
I have a DataGrid and I need to feed its DataProvider dynamically,
I have difficulties doing that.

my columns:
var columns:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection();
        columns.addItem("parent");
        columns.addItem("cell1");
        columns.addItem("date");
        columns.addItem("cell2");

and differnt data for each row.

How do I set all this columns and data (that need to be feed into
ArrayCollections as well) into a main ArrayCollection
that will have the following structure?

parent:'root1',col1:100,date:myObject[0],col2:33
parent:'root1',col1:5,date:myObject[1],col2:21
parent:'root2',col1:11,date:myObject[2],col2:5

Here the column name and values are static, I need all to be dynamic,
to be sent to the DataGrid as the DataProvider,

Thanks

Jo