Yeah, I know that it has "code completion." Have you used JDT? JDT has *code
completion*. Flex Builder (on Windows, Mac, and Linux) pales in comparison
to the refactoring, auto complete, code suggest, being able to view code
documentation live via JavaDoc (SO HELPFUL!), and code completion of JDT in
Eclipse. While even JDT can be improved, it's pretty much amazing. If Flex
Builder could adapt itself to model after the power features of JDT, it'd be
a much more valuable buy in my mind.

I mean, Flex Builder is built and owned by Adobe, and yet another project,
FDT, features much richer support for ActionScript 3 than Flex Builder does!
FDT is rad, but they're still kind of working on MXML support. All I'm
saying is that we as developers need a really hardcore development platform
that will make our lives easier. FDT does that for ActionScript in so many
ways. Flex Builder does it for Design View, but that's basically it.