From: Tracy Spratt <tspr...@lariatinc.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 5:33:05 PM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert
JSON Data

Is your data in event.result?
Tracy

________________________________

From:flexcod...@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:flexcoders@ yahoogroups. com] On
Behalf Of keishalexie
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:29
PM
To: flexcod...@yahoogro ups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Error
#1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert JSON Data

Here's where it is trying to decode from the project I
have

private function getPHPData(event: ResultEvent) :void
{
var rawArray:Array;
var rawData:String = String(event. result);
rawArray = JSON.decode( rawData) as Array;
dataArray = new ArrayCollection( rawArray) ;
}

It's like it is just blocked and the information that is in the tables
from mysql cannot get processed into my flex data tables properly.

--- In flexcod...@yahoogro ups.com,
Anggie Bratadinata