You can use code like this

// Update the waiting window status

splashWindow.msgForUser ="Perparing Wixi Desktop Folder Structure ...";

// taking the evet's current targate

tempURLLoader = URLLoader(event.currentTarget);

// taking

dataString = String(tempURLLoader.data);

dataFromWixi = JSON.decode(dataString);

dataFromWixi = Object(dataFromWixi);

wixiFoldersXMLString = new String();

if ( dataFromWixi )

{

//wixiFoldersXMLString =
DestinationNode.getParentXML(dataFromWixi[0].name.toString(),dataFromWixi[0].URL.toString());

wixiFoldersXMLString =
DestinationNode.getParentXML("Desktop",dataFromWixi[0].URL.toString());

if ( dataFromWixi[0].children )

{

prepareSubfoldersWixiStructure(dataFromWixi[0].children);

}

wixiFoldersXMLString = wixiFoldersXMLString +
DestinationNode.getParentXMLEnd();

}

tempByteArray = new ByteArray();

tempByteArray.writeUTF(wixiFoldersXMLString);

tempByteArray.position = 0;

wixiFoldersXMLString = tempByteArray.readUTF();
Best,
Ashish