From: flexaustin <flexaus...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 8:03:18 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Sprite doubleclick

So if you have a sprite, say a circle in shape, and assign a doubleclick event
handler to it.  Then you add a child to the circle sprite, thus covering up the
circle sprite. How do you get the the top sprite to allow the underneath
(circle sprite) to hear the doubleclick?

I have set doubleclick enabled for both, but I think the issue is the top
sprite is not letting the lower sprite hear anything?

TIA, J