That part seems to work fine no that I went through the
debugging values. Its a null reference which ties to the questionsVS
                 viewstack.

Here is the error for that.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object
reference.
    at com.ipexpert.tests::test1/nextQuestionPlease()[D:\wkolcz\My
Documents\Flex Builder
3\IPExpertBrainBuster\src\com\ipexpert\tests\test1.mxml:49]
    at com.ipexpert.tests::test1/checkSingle()[D:\wkolcz\My Documents\Flex
Builder 3\IPExpertBrainBuster\src\com\ipexpert\tests\test1.mxml:22]
    at
com.ipexpert.questions.q1::question1/___question1_Button1_click()[D:\wkolcz\My
Documents\Flex Builder
3\IPExpertBrainBuster\src\com\ipexpert\questions\q1\question1.mxml:21]

this    com.ipexpert.tests.test1 (@872c0a1)
    [inherited]
    _1087624319currentQuestion    1
    _964308170questionsVS    null