From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of reflexactions
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 2:13 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Urgent Prob - cant debug after upgrading to new
player

It was installed, I ran it, from FB I ran the app in debug mode, it loaded,
I went to the "about" in the context menu, it went to the adobe "about" web
page which stated I had the 10.0.22.87 version installed.

I am not sure how many more ways I can say that...

... and u still didnt tell me where is this "test" website and how I am
supposed to "verify" objectively on it....

--- In flexcod...@yahoogro <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,