http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/HA101679411033.aspx?pid=CL100796341033#2

Kind of like the toolbar for picking controls in Adobe Dreamweaver
(unless they've changed it in recent versions).

Unfortunately I haven't heard of any Flash implementations, only
Silverlight implementations. You could implement it yourself using a
TabNavigator and Panel controls inside each tab for groups, and
buttons inside them. It's the styling that will be a pain - the
official specs are available from Microsoft for free though, with some
conditions attached
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-au/office/aa973809.aspx). You could also
use the images and even code if you know XAML from the Silverlight
version - http://silverlightribbon.codeplex.com/

Personally I'd be making my own interpretation of the ribbon control
instead of following the Microsoft version to the dot, especially
seeing as they have changed a few bits in Windows 7 which will
probably filter down to Office in Office 2010 (e.g. the confusion with
the File menu - the Orb in the top corner is now gone).