Thanks Darrel that is what I mean, I've been trying to compile with the fp10 global swc.
could you help me out step by step.

Regards,

gustavo
On Mar 17, 2009, at 9:42 AM, Darrell Loverin wrote:

By "load it inside flex 3" do you mean compile with fp10 global swc? To use the fp10 global swc in Flex 3 you should compile with "- target-player=10". Also verify you are running the fp10 player, fp9 can't run a swf compiled for fp10.

-Darrell

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Gustavo Duenas <gdue...@...> wrote:

> I have the fp10 global swc, and when I try to load it inside flex 3,
> it has a problem, and say that it has a bitcode error, any ideas why?
>
> Gustavo

Gustavo A. Duenas
Creative Director
LEFT AND RIGHT SOLUTIONS