There are just two steps.
1. Update your command line (see below).
2. Install FP10 if you haven't already.

If you are compiling from the command line add "-target-player=10" to compile
with the FP10 API. An FP10 swf will be produced.

If you are compiling with Flex Builder add "-target-player=10" to the
"Additional compiler arguments" edit control. The control is found in the "Flex
Compiler" properties of your Flex project.

-Darrell