Tools.business.AbstractRPCConsumer.fault | faultCode:Server.Error.Request
faultString:'HTTP request error' faultDetail:'Error: [IOErrorEvent
type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error
#2032: Stream Error. URL: http://dev- ........

I'm pretty sure this is a server-side issue but want to make absolutely
sure. The server logs in place don't show any errors  (but I'm just a
front-end guy looking at some custom error logs - I could easily be missing
something!) - many of the Flex calls are getting rejected.

Or could this be a red herring? Perhaps the browser is imposing a limits on
the number of connections opened and I can't test things this way.  If
anyone has thoughts on whether I could be doing anything weird on the
front-end to cause this please let me know.

Thanks.